Sign in to follow this  
ltrobertcole

CtI

A friend and I just recently starting playing Capture the Island together vs AI. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to make it more exiting? We usually only see a few enemy tanks and infantry per village or sometimes nothing at all. The AI commander on our side doesn't seem to send out that many forces either. I only see maybe one squad of infantry and about two Abrams. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Maybe a mod or something? Also we are playing Combined Operations if it matters.

Play against each other? Human control/ command still is (I hope) better than AI controlled units. Or join a server with more humans than AIs ;)

I tried human command once but I can't seem to figure out how to send units to city's :(

I believe there should be mobile spawn points deployed by vehicles or team leaders like rally points in Project Reality. While travelling in Arma is enjoyable, repetitive travelling after getting killed over and over is what creates frustration and makes it boring.

I'd recommend trying one of Benny's maps. I'm not sure what changes were made to AI, but it's far more aggressive, and at least tries to use air units.

It's a complete interface rework, though, so it takes some learning.

KG

I recommend to use our version of warfare (WASP edition). We heavily modified it and now it is one of the most popular warfare modifications. New features or changelog you are free to see on our web-site. Link below. :)