Sign in to follow this  
colosseum

COOP 2 Island Escape v1.1 - Fight the zombie hordes on Mana Island in scenic Fiji!

Might want have a chat with the big C before you go to much further, just out of respect, he and zipper worked pretty hard on all that.

Understood -- hence why I am hesitant at all to divulge his secrets, or at least what I have obtained from the murk of the ArmA2 scripting language that I still have trouble with. But I will direct anyone to the notice in the Chernarus Apocalypse missions:

You can use the scripts in your own missions if you give due credit.

I have commented the scripts to the best of my ability so figuring them out is preferably your job.

I reserve the right to be the sole maker of "<place name> Apocalypse" zombie missions that use this script base.

Thanks,

Celery

My missions are credited properly (more so than they arguably should be), but any new mission makers should take due notice of this caveat.

great fun BIG thank you for ur time and effort to make and share this mission

feed back

just great fun, no complain, n i don't c how it could improve any more.... same goes to the Radio Relay version... (just the Radio Relay version is way lot harder, some how the Zomb able to detect u from lot lot further distance)

bug

only 1 i hav spoted so far... some how only the leader slot is able to get the end trigger to work i ment, only the leader can unlock the plane or fix the radio... other slot player can still c the pick up key or fix radio option at the scroll menu, even play the dialog and music but dosen't unlock plane or fix the radio.... THOUGH ( it was NOT running on dedicated server, just hosting it on some people pc)

great fun BIG thank you for ur time and effort to make and share this mission

feed back

just great fun, no complain, n i don't c how it could improve any more.... same goes to the Radio Relay version... (just the Radio Relay version is way lot harder, some how the Zomb able to detect u from lot lot further distance)

bug

only 1 i hav spoted so far... some how only the leader slot is able to get the end trigger to work i ment, only the leader can unlock the plane or fix the radio... other slot player can still c the pick up key or fix radio option at the scroll menu, even play the dialog and music but dosen't unlock plane or fix the radio.... THOUGH ( it was NOT running on dedicated server, just hosting it on some people pc)

Gah, I tried and tried to fix that in the latest version. Guess it still doesn't work. I'll take a look at it this weekend and see if I can get it working. Glad you liked it. :)