Sign in to follow this  
spektre76

AP Ultra SPECOPS vehicle

Finishing my Ultra AP I made 3 years ago, can't belive I found it! I need to refine it and actually make an interiorfor it.

It has a mini self protect or offensive rocket pod, 25mm chain gun that can have a LRSS rifle mounted on it, FLIR and Thermal optics. It also has generator hook ups to power varios mobile communications and electronics systems. A 600hp 4.0L Hybrid Trubo Diesel AWD system powers this vehicle and has four 200hp/500lb-ft MotoCzysz electric motors so the operators can go stealth. Vehicle weighs 3 metric tons and has a top speed of 100mph. Seats four operators internaly and two externaly in the back.

1391l.jpg

1390x.jpg

Edited by SPEKTRE76

spektre76

§8) post in the right forum

please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator.

§9) do not cross-post

do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

You posted these same screenshots in the wip thread, then exactly two hours later made a new thread here.

Addon or mod discussions that have no download belong in the A&M: D forum. Posting the same thing all over hell's half acre to get more exposure is prohibited. I suggest you spend more time thinking about your PR strategy in the future so that instances like this can be avoided.

For now I'm going to assume that the WIP thread post is the real post, and this one is in error. If you wish to make a new thread in the A&M: D, contact me first, and I will get rid of your post in the WIP thread and attempt to move any comments to your new thread. Otherwise, you can wait until you have significant project news and then make your own new thread there. Thank you.

Closing.

Edited by Max Power