Sign in to follow this  
Tautwis

Got banned for nothing

Hi all. I got banned on battleeye since last week, but only today found where to post my thread. So the problem is, that i've got banned for nothing. I just connected to a server, and played for like 30mins. Then i got kicked, because of nothing. So i din't watched at it seriously. Then i came in the server again, and played. I din't chated with anyone. And i got banned for wrong leanguage ? Now i can't play in any server. Where i go, it just kicking me and shows the error: "battleeye: you are banned for bad leanguage" or something like this.

Please help ! Thanks :bounce3:

You should contact the guys from the server you got banned instead.

But i got banned from all servers. That means, i got banned on Battleeye. Am i wrong ?

But i got banned from all servers. That means, i got banned on Battleeye. Am i wrong ?

? are you running arma with admin premission? if not that might be the case.

and what servers are you refering too.

Sounds like a grumpy serveradmin is capable of banning a player from MP games in general, hopefully this is not the case.

ODEN;2055184']Sounds like a grumpy serveradmin is capable of banning a player from MP games in general' date=' hopefully this is not the case.[/quote']

I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt to this guy, but 99% of the time I see stories like this, they were hackers, being dicks or tking/breaking rules.

I'm not saying this guy actually did these things, I'm just saying that most of the time, that's the case.

? are you running arma with admin premission? if not that might be the case.

and what servers are you refering too.

^this^ if you are using Vista or W7.

Battleye needs proper permissions allowed to work correctly.

(right click ArmA2 icon and choose "run as Administrator")

or.. right click it, then click properties and you can find the option "always run as admin".

edit= other wise read the post above :)

Edited by SWAT_BigBear
lol

ODEN;2055184']Sounds like a grumpy serveradmin is capable of banning a player from MP games in general' date=' hopefully this is not the case.[/quote']

That would be impossible, unless server admins chose to install some type of streaming tool (like PBBans on PB). As far as I'm aware, no such system exists for ArmA/BattlEye.

This is a server ban. If the reason is "bad language," you'll need to either find another server or contact the administrators of the server you were banned from, OP. BattlEye itself doesn't have a language filter, and even if it did, it wouldn't cause you to be banned from all BE-enabled servers.

it wouldn't cause you to be banned from all BE-enabled servers.

that is why a couple of us believe it may be the "admin permissions" issue, since he stated...

Now i can't play in any server