Sign in to follow this  
VXR

M730 chaparral progress

the skinning of the M730 Chaparral is started!

M730A2 Chaparral

when he will be done......i dunno im working on it! smile.gif

Thats exactly what i was lookin for...Nice, original NATO colours.

hehe i did not find anything else than these LOL

nbo the F18 is canceled because there are to many planes thats why i started this one and everything is going fine for now

soem information about the M730

movie Windows media player

movie Realplayer

This lightweight carrier is a product improved version of the M730A1 that is used to transport the Improved (and heavier) M54A2 Chaparral Aerial Intercept Guided Missile pallet. The vehicle incorporates the Reliability Improvement Selected Equipment (RISE) power package and a Nuclear/Biological/Chemical (NBC) collective protection system. The M730A2 was the first M113 FOV derivative to use the RISE package.

Approximately 500 M730A1 systems were converted to M730A2 RISE during the period of FY88 through FY93 at three depot locations. Fieldings were completed in the third quarter of FY93. Residual conversion kits are being used to support M548A1 to M548A3 conversions.

Cu Later

yes hawk and i work on the SA9 Gaskin and the BRDM2 with 14.2mm mgun

It has alot of problems so he decided to abandon his F-18 it can fly but nothing else (and fly really bad)

the picture of the first post of me in this topic will be refreshed daily! and now its refreshed smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ June 05 2002,19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the picture of the first post of me in this topic will be refreshed daily! and now its refreshed smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif Your avatat?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ June 05 2002,11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I tried to model it but all i can get was this piece of junk sad.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

Wow your model looks alot like this one I found at 3d Cafe. F18From3dCafe.jpg  wow.gif