Sign in to follow this  
batto

Will Israel attack Iran?

Hi.

I'm wondering... Will it happen? Who would win? How long it could take? Do you want it? Are you afraid of it? Who is bad/good?

Please discuss.

The whole middle east is a ticking timebomb. And the current discussion in Israel doesn't help at all. Another war would certainly be the last thing the world needs these days.

I don't even want to think about the consequences of a war between Israel and Iran.

€: Also there is already a thread about Iran

Hi one_man_clan

Thread already exists.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=100744

There is a rule about searching before posting.

I suggest you ask a moddy to lock this thread or better yet merge it via the report function and then continue in the linked thread.

Kind regards walker

Edited by walker

€: Also there is already a thread about Iran

I'm such lazy bastard :(. I figured out after walker posted in it.

By the way, this thread is about current situation:

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=iran+israel&num=100&hl=en&safe=off&gbv=2&prmd=imvnsul&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=anu6TvHlLM-hOrOtodII&ved=0CE0QqAI&biw=1280&bih=892

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

If only all people realized that every religion/ideology is just a huge pile of shit ... world would be much better

If only all people realized that every religion/ideology is just a huge pile of shit ... world would be much better

I don't really believe that it's about religion, but if religion is involved, than it is because of it being used to influence the regional balance of power, to further the interests of the numerous factions.

Locked, use the linked topic please.