Sign in to follow this  
Stewy

Pedagne Mod Question - camouflage faces

G'day guys,

Just wondering, has anyone had any luck with using custom faces for the great Pedagne Mod troops?

I was hoping to use custom camouflage faces with the Italian troops - but haven't had any success.

All of the troops have white faces - but I can't see a face line in the config that would be able to be modified.

I sent Arremba San Zorzo a PM - but I don't know if it got through.

Cheers guys

Stew

sorry for you but I know for sure none is working on Pedagne for ArmA and there is indeed no config for faces in it.

Pedagne fo ArmA has been left back quite some time ago and I don't see it being ever resumed, especially with OA out and A3 coming next year.

all efforts are currently concentrated on A2 version to correct the many bugs present.

btw, since you ask, do you know how many people are still playing ArmA roughly, and Pedagne Mod for ArmA??

I was curious to know if it was worth the effor to start working on it again once done with A2.

Hi Lupo,

Thank you for the quick reply. I was asking because the Mountain and Grenadier troops look cool with the feathers in their helmets and thought they would look even cooler with camouflage faces. Oh, well, not to worry!

I think there is small, but diehard, group of A1 players - but I think these days you could count them with two hands...

Good luck with your projects, Lupo!

Grazie mille! :bounce3:

Stew