Sign in to follow this  
MDRZulu

Mh-6 littlebird

See, I'm sure alot of people have seen this by now but for those who havent here are some of the pics.

The guys on the side also look like Delta Force because they are wearing those black hockey helmets.

Screenshot5.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot6.jpg

Screenshot4.jpg

Those are from Talesofwar made by a guy named Kace and there are some more pics there. It also says its about 2 months away from being finished.

Guest Titanium

Uhhhhh. Why are they hanging out the side? I'm not genious (Well, I actually am tounge.gif) but wouldn't they fall out. Now I know they'd have seatbelts and such, but thats just not very pratical of a chopper...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ June 04 2002,08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It also says its about 2 months away from being finished.<span id='postcolor'>

wow, looks pretty ready to me, but whatever it takes, im sure theyre working hard on it to make it a high quality add on. so i can wait.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Titanium @ June 04 2002,09:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uhhhhh.  Why are they hanging out the side?  I'm not genious (Well, I actually am tounge.gif)  but wouldn't they fall out.  Now I know they'd have seatbelts and such, but thats just not very pratical of a chopper...<span id='postcolor'>

havent you seen black hawk down?

I've been looking to model this as well, and the ah6j has two platforms for a total of 6 troops that it can transport.(EXTERNALLY)

(p.s. I wanna download it)

chop2.jpg

Hahaha thats the whole point, thats what those bench things are for so as soon as the little bird hits they can be off the chopper all at once and the chopper can be gone, probably pretty usefull for rooftops and things.

Guest Titanium

it would scare the living &*() outta me

Will any of the Little-Birds have twin M-134 Miniguns ?

.... or FFAR rocket pods? Or at least get the kiowa without the laser thing and let passengers sit in the back.

-=Die Alive=-

Cool, I work for the mod who has it biggrin.gif