Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Preview: Civilian Pack - 20 New Vehicles

Coming Soon!

Here are 19/20 finished vehicles. The 20th will be a special suprise smile.gif

Each vehicle has custom outer and inner textures. Some even have new icons or command pictures.

Fire Truck 1

fire1.jpg

fire3.jpg

Fire Truck 2

fire2.jpg

fire4.jpg

Fire Truck Interiors

fire5.jpg

Police BRMD

pbrmd.jpg

pbrmd2.jpg

Civilian UAZs

uaz.jpg

Sport Cars

sport.jpg

Tractors

tractors.jpg

Silver Skoda

skoda.jpg

Cessna 182s

ces.jpg

(Edited by Devil at 1:43 pm on Nov. 23, 2001)

Thats cool, they look really amazing, but what about civilian police officers with batons beating the crap out of criminals!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Joseph Stalin on 1:40 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

Thats cool, they look really amazing, but what about civilian police officers with batons beating the crap out of criminals!!!

<span id='postcolor'>

HeHe, good idea.

I was thinking of making the Spetznaz guy into a Kung Fu civilian (since he has the 2 bandana edges on his head) and have him "armed" with the StrokeFist commands smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Joseph Stalin on 1:48 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

You could even make a Shogun mod and have loads of dodgy samuri battles, but with tanks and APCs!!<span id='postcolor'>

:cool:

I'll look into the cop idea.

Hey Devil, that cop BRDM looks like the police car from Carmageddon 2 :cool:

I know theres always someone to spoil someone else's fun, but I'm gonna be the critic here. Your unit ideas are great but they seem very limited, alot of them just look like you have changed the Hue and stuff on the textures to make them look different. Eg all the sports cars and tractors are just plain colored, no new fetures or anything and they just all look alike... :\ Maybe sit down for a while longer and give a few a massive makeover or buidlt a texture from scrath?

well thats my b*tch over :>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from NovaPhoenix on 2:50 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

I know theres always someone to spoil someone else's fun, but I'm gonna be the critic here.  Your unit ideas are great but they seem very limited, alot of them just look like you have changed the Hue and stuff on the textures to make them look different.  Eg all the sports cars and tractors are just plain colored, no new fetures or anything and they just all look alike... :\  Maybe sit down for a while longer and give a few a massive makeover or buidlt a texture from scrath?

well thats my b*tch over :><span id='postcolor'>

He sais everything i would or could! Just putting another color on the vehicles is pretty easy and these vehicles don't really add anything new to the game.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from NovaPhoenix on 3:50 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

I know theres always someone to spoil someone else's fun, but I'm gonna be the critic here.  Your unit ideas are great but they seem very limited, alot of them just look like you have changed the Hue and stuff on the textures to make them look different.  Eg all the sports cars and tractors are just plain colored, no new fetures or anything and they just all look alike... :\  Maybe sit down for a while longer and give a few a massive makeover or buidlt a texture from scrath?

well thats my b*tch over :>

<span id='postcolor'>

Why the #### do you bother giving my addons a bad rap, guys? I mean if you don't like it, why do you even WASTE your time replying? If you like it fine. If not, leave it be.

Devil, they aren't giving it a bad rap they are just suggesting possible improvements

David

FlashpointCenter.com

you know what I normally say about your stuff devil.

:-)

but they're really good.

Well done.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 9:06 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

you know what I normally say about your stuff devil.

but they're really good.

Well done. <span id='postcolor'>

:cool:

Let's call a truce.

Here's another in the works.

phmmwv.jpg

I might work on a 21st vehicle.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 10:08 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

....... doesn't work.<span id='postcolor'>

What doesn't work?

phummer.jpg

Updates:

- Sport Cars, Hummer, BRDM, and UAZs are now about 50% faster.

- BRDM is now more heavily armored.

- 21st vehicle in the works.

these vehicles rock, my motto is the more the better. but what about a preview, cause i love to try 'em out.

THEORY

That's it! Jamesia and Devil are one and the same person!

Jamesia said that the police Humvee picture didn't work! BUUUT there is no mention of the police on the Humvee picture. They are one and the same godd*amn person!

And in the properties of the picture, there is no mention of police, so how could he/she have worked out that it is an police humvee!

He's been having arguments with himself! The guy is nuts to say the least!

THEORY ENDS

Prove me wrong guys, otherwise this is leaving me with a very un-easy feeling....

CF out.

well, Im not, trust me.

I saw the picture of the Humvee at the operation flashpoint editing centre forums.

I am in a good mood because I just won a rugby match 56-0

Devil makes such worthless pieces of s**t, Heres an idea, quit making dumb s**t, until SDK is released. Then we will see how good oyu make add-ons. Until then your just a re-texturer in my eyes. And the textures look like s**t at that.