Sign in to follow this  
markoita

helicopter, home and car

it is true that you take on a house with, say, parking in the car? a friend told me ... not because I think there would be strategic, but otherwise good ... I had seen pictures said ...

thank you

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

in short we take on a house in helicopter to stay? so a friend told me that he saw in a photo

It's hard to tell what you're asking. Are you asking if the main character has a house that the player can drive to and explore?

hey ... sorry I am using the translator because I'm Italian XD ...

said ... helicopters to take you on a house where you can feel, etc.? a friend saw a picture of a house and your car under ..

In short there is a house where you can stand?

still not quite understanding what you mean ^^

do you maybe mean if it is possible to land on a house, get out of your helicopter and then walk on the house?

But why are you talking about a car then? :D ahh maybe you found a car under the house you can drive

could you maybe just say it in italian, so we can try to translate it because this way its almost impossible to understand you to be honest.

ok speack italian..in poche parole chiedevo se cera una casa dove stare? perchè un amico in una foto ha visto che cera sta casa con le auto fuori...e chiedeva se si poteva avere una casa o comunque entrare no..cioè una vita reale diciamo..

*runs to google translate*

hmm okay, it seems like you want to know if there is a house you live in and can stay in. If thats right then the answer is yes. There is some sort of headquarter of the brothers larkin where you have your helicopters and stuff.

Or do you mean something else? ( I sadly just speak german, english and french...^^ but I am sure someone here can propperly understand what you are meaning)

Indeed it is ... I used google translator:) .. however, it meant something like that .. if you say a house

ok ok .. perfect thank you very much

answer might take the post on helicopter ita