Sign in to follow this  
shindlers_pist

A few questions on TOH

Even though its a beta and of course has some issues which have been discussed, Im really enjoying it.

However, I do have some questions:

1st. Using the editor, where can I find the lights that go around the heliport pad? Im creating a mission, and can not find them in any catagory?

2nd. Sometimes if I go into another vehicle, such as a car or boat, I can not get back into the helicopter. I keep moving around looking for the steering wheel icon, but it does not show. Is this a bug or just me? Is there an easier way to get in and out of vehicles without having to look for the sterring wheel icon?

3rd.I want to add a few people to put around the heliport using the editior, but they dont seem to show up. Everything else shows up fine, but the only people I can get is the contractors. Id like to add a crew chief or civilians to the scenery.

All things considered, this is a great start. I hope there are addon sceneries for this in the future as well as lots of comunity made stuff. This could be a great game/sim that will keep me busy for a long time.:bounce3:

Rob

I only know the answer to the 2nd question: yeah, it's a bug. Somehow if you enter a different vehicle you cannot re-enter your own vehicle. It has been reported via the tracker.

Other questions I don't know.

Do you mean the perimeter lights in the empty-objects category. I dont remember if its perimeterlightBlue or perimeterBlue but I'm fairly certain they start with perimeter and end with the color of the light.

I don't know whats with your people not showing up. they show up when I put them there

I hope there are addon sceneries for this in the future as well as lots of comunity made stuff.

Don't you worry, there will be plenty! :)