Sign in to follow this  
pushdeniz

Map Making - Aloha Hawaii!

Hi,

the greate thing about software from Bohemia Interactive is the expendability and the great community.

Is it possible to make Maps/Terrains for TakeOn as it is in ArmA?

I watched Magnum P.I. today and flying around Hawaii would be just great,

if MapMakers can use the Tools from ArmA 1, 2 or even 3!

Greetings

Deniz

It probably can be done for TakeOnHelicopters, once the full version is out and once addon makers like us find out whats changed from ArmA to TKOH, we can get working on addons for it. I checked by putting an object addon into it today im making for TKON, and its said its corrupt data in the addon file or something simular to that. So need to wait for instructions on how its changed etc.

The Pre-Order Beta is limited to only run our signed add-ons, but the full version will most certainly allow the full range of modding everyone knows from previous titles; including all of the new engine functionality of course!

according to the Checklist

User Mods

Pre-order Beta none.png

Full Game ok.png

The Pre-Order Beta is limited to only run our signed add-ons, but the full version will most certainly allow the full range of modding everyone knows from previous titles; including all of the new engine functionality of course!

pretty much sums up why I pre-ordered in July :cool:

once the full game is released there are a few islands that mimic Hawaiis environment.

I have explored a lot of environments in the community preview ;)

Mana island by Prowler

overview_90k.gif

Bushs Microterrain for Arma2 - Lolo Naia

arma2oa2011080716562777.th.png arma2oa2011080716503425.th.png

*Uhao :cool: (Oahu backwards ;) )

tohuhao.th.png

*requires CAA1

Uhao is by far the largest ( and the most fun to fly around in!), however it hasn't been properly ported for Arma2 use, requires CAA1, and gives me a ground clutter graphic glitch.

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-
:eek: NiiiiiiinnnnnnjaaaaaaaaaaaD !!!!!!