Sign in to follow this  
MD500Enthusiast

Petition for ToH FM implemented into Arma 3

Oh BiS dear lord for all that is good and holy please implement the flight models of ToH into Arma 3. Though in single player you can choose the dumbed down FM or turn on realistic FM, but for multiplayer the server can either choose realistic or arcade FM and everyone in the server will be stuck with that option. This way you can please the simmers and the casual fans, it will also make this game so much more addicting and target a much broader audience. It's a win win situation for you guys! CHA CHING! Keep up the good work, BiS you're finally heading into the right direction as far as the helicopter modeling/handling is concerned. I've waited so long since FlashPoint to be able to fly my squad into combat in a helo and get that feeling that i've done something difficult and praise worthy and not many people can because flying a helicopter is suppose to be extremely difficult. I sincerely hope you guys will implement the FM of ToH into Arma 3, because it'll just make the game so much more immersive and richer. And just think about all the praise you will get from so many fans of sim and fps community, Arma 3 will become a gem in midst of mediocre cookie cutter games that so many other developers are dishing out each year. I've already preordered ToH and can't wait to see how Arma 3 will turn out and of course i'll preorder Arma 3 as well and buy any expansion you guys make for both games.

flight model used in tkoh will be available in arma3. We don't know if it will be presented in campaign. We didn't even try it.

There are two options:

1) tkoh fm will be available, depending on controllability for the specific difficulty levels (maybe all of them???),

2) tkoh fm will be available for modders, but disabled for campaign itself.

The decision is waiting for our fm evaluation directly in a3.

BOOM! Wish granted!

This i must say is a dream come true, oh the unrealized dreams of all the noobs crashing their helos before even leaving the base and when someone that knows what they're doing comes along and show them how it's done. The untold glories of making that perfect landing on a rooftop to insert 4 delta force guys in record time and zipping away unharmed. The stories of how this helicopter pilot did the unthinkable and saves the day just in the nick of time and kegs of beer are brought into the hanger after the mission to celebrate. The fun of training other cadet pilots on how to do take off without dynamic rollover or pedal turns without drifting all over the place or how to properly do a shallow/normal/steep approach to a full stop without getting into settling with power, sigh..... I CAN'T WAIT TIL ARMA 3, HURRAY BiS!!!

This i must say is a dream come true, oh the unrealized dreams of all the noobs crashing their helos before even leaving the base and when someone that knows what they're doing comes along and show them how it's done. The untold glories of making that perfect landing on a rooftop to insert 4 delta force guys in record time and zipping away unharmed. The stories of how this helicopter pilot did the unthinkable and saves the day just in the nick of time and kegs of beer are brought into the hanger after the mission to celebrate. The fun of training other cadet pilots on how to do take off without dynamic rollover or pedal turns without drifting all over the place or how to properly do a shallow/normal/steep approach to a full stop without getting into settling with power, sigh..... I CAN'T WAIT TIL ARMA 3, HURRAY BiS!!!

*fapfapfapfapfap*

:D

I know this thread is a bit old, but I would really appreciate if TOH FM becomes true in ArmA3...