Sign in to follow this  
Cytreen

Help with writing a C130 halo jump.

I am new to scripting and do not know how to go about this at all so i will ask if anyone here is willing to help out with this project.

What i would like to do is mimic the BIS Boot Camp mission number 6 Parachute ware you are in back of the C130. How i would like it to function. Would like to be able to use ACE and non-ace Parachutes.

I want to be at base with my squad and use and add action from an object. Click on map witch will in turn spawn the C130 static then move the player inside it. Then the rest of the Squad will select fallow. They will be transported to the C130 that the leader spawned. From there the players and other members int he C130 run out in a line making all of them halo drop. When the player exits the static c130 the object is deleted and replaced by the moving c130 flying away. then the flying c130 will get deleted.

Sounds like a good idea right?

Thanks bis community you all are the best.

The FSM code i was using will not work in a multiplayer environment. I would realy love it if one of the better script making people could create this. I have no clue on how to do it.

Edited by Cytreen

Yeah that mission is basically what im trying to do but im using this in MSO. So i need to be able to use it over and over again throughout the mission just like in Domination. A one time use for the whole mission is no use to me.

Right now i am able to Telaport from Flag to inside the C130 and halo jump out. Its a 1 time only thing though. When i go back to the flag to jump again the static c130 is gone. Im not trying to do the whole map click thing just yet but I at least want to get it working from the static pos. If i can get this to work im going to try to add a time limit between jumps so people dont come to rely on it. I had it working in single player but my multiplayer tests went down in flames. It worked 1 time but the plane keept getting deleted be for everyone exited.

Edited by Cytreen

how do you edit that mission to change the altitude and where is the script file for the insertion from the c-130