Sign in to follow this  
TYsiEK

Uh-60 blackhawk

Hey, can someone remake this fucked blackhawk from OFP ? Its have a bad cocpit and everythink ! sad.gif

I maked new sounds and i need new model for my BlackHawk/PaveHawk pack. I need this radar in the front !, look at this picture smile.gif.

blackhawk_down.jpg

Actually the standard Blackhawks don't have that radar or the other bulge which is a FLIR (Forward Looking Infra Red) thermal site. Those are the MH-60 Pavehawks, most of which also have refueling probes as well. The last time I suggested that a bunch of people here told me I was stupid for suggesting that. I think it would be awesome to have a realistic MH-60 Pavehawk that also included a 7.62mm minigun instead of the M2 .50 cal machine gun on the door. The real ones actually have the miniguns on both sides usually but I'd be happy with one. Martin (the creator of the UH-1) is actually working on one for his Huey. I hope that he also can do something similar for the UH-60 in OFP. Someone with Oxygen should be able to create one very easily. But so far nobody seems to want to. sad.gif Oh I take that back. Flipper started doing one and had screenshots and everything back around the time he was working on the Predator UAV. But I guess he gave up on both of them as I've heard nothing about them and that was months ago. sad.gif

Hopefully Flipper reads this and puts some input on what happened to his MH-60 and is Predator UAV. Both of them looked very cool in the screenshots.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

i totally agree about the blackhawks......in the regular blackhawks they usually put M-60's in the doors. i got an inlaw whos got a brother flyin blackhawks for the National Guard and he says that sometimes they put the Honeywell MK. 19 40mm automatic grenade launcher in one of the doors *drooling* but thats a rare find......also the black ops variants for the blackhawk...i got an addon that has the refueling probe....i heard its unarmed though (havent had the chance to try it out yet) also about the mini guns.....i was reading somewhere that some of the people who operate these sometimes complain about the feeding mechanism of these guns and that they sometimes jam......which isnt suprising considering they fire upwards of about 6,000 rounds a minute.....(thats about 100 rounds a second) and when you got metal gears and parts wizzin around at that speed its not suprising that they would malfunction confused.gif