Sign in to follow this  
laggy

DM 2-20 ENDGAME v0.90

ENDGAME

Public 0.90 beta version

Mission description: A massive DEATHMATCH mission with many parameters and interesting features, such as High Command, Artillery, Airstrikes, Covert Teams, Live Feed - Video Link function etc. You will fight over oil resources, perform assassinations, destroy scud launchers, attack and defend insurgent hideouts, and much more.

ArmAII-Combined Operations version 1.59

Needed Addons: None.

Known bugs: None.

Thanks to: All of you at the OFPEC forum.

Credits: Nominesine for serious playtesting and inspiration. Kegety for his "spectating" script.

Missiontype: DEATHMATCH

Players: 2-20

Mission Time: Probably some hours

Island: Takistan

Mission Version: 0.90 (public beta)

Intro: No

Outro: No

Parameters: Yes (many options for replayability value)

Time: Parameter option based

Weather: Good

Important: Read the briefing carefully.

Missionwork: This is a huge mission which give players countless options in tactics and strategy. Many parameters are used, which adds replayability. The High Command Module is a crucial element and you control 13-15 groups of all types, Infantry, Armor, Air, Covert etc. Kegety's "spectating" script works as a "Live Feed - Video Link" and can be used for checking how your friendly groups are doing in realtime. Works very nicely, I think. Custom sounds, dialogue and scripts.

Hope you enjoy it. My wish is that I've created a fun mission, and feedback is always welcomed.

Laggy

Edited by laggy

Thanks, laggy! I am extremely impressed by this kind of mission style!

The term "Deathmatch" is a bit misleading I should say; as you wrote, this is a very complex "Army vs. Army" scenario featuring high command and thus planning on a strategic(!) level. However, it also sports coop-like squad tactics. It's a team-based PvP mission with realistic parameters, basically and I can only hope this catches on!

Brilliant design, laggy - absolutely brilliant!

As also written in the Valley of Death thread: Thanks a lot, I hope you will try it again and still find it fun. Any info regarding bugs encountered is also appreciated. There shouldn't be any, but you never really know.

OFPEC webpage is up and running, download of this mission now works again.