Sign in to follow this  
Dead3ye

Amazing blood effects that should be in Arma 3

Interactive natural motion of human body. Might be useful in Arma, don't you think?

If you mean some kind of Physics-Based character collision then we are lucky, since physX actually support such features.

_neo_

What Minoza said. Yeah, I haven't looked at ALL the animation systems. But I KNOW it is superior to what ArmA 2 has. I guess it just would be nice if ArmA3 had that. And natural human body movement means more than just Physx-based collisions. But, yeah, let's get back on topic because this is about blood not animations (although it would also be nice to have animations to show where someone gets hit, i.e. leg gets shot, the leg gives out under the player).

I agree with the OP, "gore" needs to be much better than in ArmA II. Dismemberment, blood trail, precise decals (not only on bodies, but vehicles could use them too) and realistic bleeding (like blood gushing from the throat if a unit is shot there) is something that helps immersion and, in some cases, assists in gameplay (you could work out what happened to a dead body from how it's wounds look). Also, flies gathering above dead bodies (already exists as an AII mod) would be another nice addition. Truly well done gore would greatly help conveying the horror of war, right now it's unrealistically clean.