Sign in to follow this  
Thee_Stretchy

Chain of Command Unified Artillery

Hi just thought I'd mention that the CoC UA 1.1 doesnt work for me on 1.99 patch used to work on patch 1.96,

Any help would be appreciated thanks

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:55 PM ----------

More specifically UA 1.1 doesnt initialize

Hi just thought I'd mention that the CoC UA 1.1 doesnt work for me on 1.99 patch used to work on patch 1.96,

Any help would be appreciated thanks

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:55 PM ----------

More specifically UA 1.1 doesnt initialize

Are you sure you're actually running 1.1? It was recently released as a direct result of v1.0 not working in OFP v1.99. Unless you downloaded UA v1.1 SINCE OFP 1.99 was released, you'll be using UA v1.0.

Coc_UA110 is the one i am using

Are you able to provide a link to the new UA if possible

Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Thanks for your help anyway ive just found the hotfix for 1.99

Are you sure you're actually running 1.1? It was recently released as a direct result of v1.0 not working in OFP v1.99. Unless you downloaded UA v1.1 SINCE OFP 1.99 was released, you'll be using UA v1.0.

1.1 was released in Aug 2006.

There's a hotfix for it that was released by Vektorboson a few weeks ago for 1.99/CWA users.

1.1 was released in Aug 2006.

There's a hotfix for it that was released by Vektorboson a few weeks ago for 1.99/CWA users.

Ahh I meant to type 1.11 :D