Sign in to follow this  
armaricc

campaigns doesn't work.... help!!

I created a "campaigns" folder where I insert the pbo files of some campaigns posted by other users on armaholic site, but when I open the game menu "campaigns" and I select a new campaign added in, the game opens Campaign Op. arrowhead???? WHY ????:butbut:

The campaigns folder should be in the folder where you installed Operation Arrowhead. You should not need to create it as I believe it is already there to begin with.

Where did you out your campaigns folder?

If you have arma 2 or arma 2 co you put campaigns folder in main arma 2 folder for example :

d:\arma2\campaigns.

Im not sure how it is with only OA but im think:

d:\OperationArrowhead\campaigns

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

You can make campaigns folders in mod folders:

d:\arma 2\@modname\campaigns.

And all addons for campaign in:

d:\arma 2\@modname\addons.

Then you must activate mod folder in game menu or add

-mod=@modname; in properties of arma2oa.exe

hallo , i had install arma2 before and after arma2 OA and now i have Arma CO, i create the "campaigns" folder in main arma 2 folder because i don't find the folder where installed Op. Arrowhead,

if i open the folder of arma2 i have the folders of single player and Multi p. but i haven't the folder of Harvest red and Arrowhead:butbut:

You need campaigns folder for user made campaigns. Harvest red is im not 100% sure in arma 2\addons\missions.pbo and op.arrowhead in arma 2\expansion\addons\missions.pbo or missions_ew.pbo or ca.pbo im not remember.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Bis campaigns for sure are located in addons folders

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Bis campaigns for sure are located in addons folders

sorry , i create a folder "campaigns" and I put into the pbo files of user made campaigns so when I open the menu campaigns the new titles that i downloaded appear together with the original !! example:

operation Dutch (download)

Joint operation (download)

Harvest red

op Arrowhead

op black gautlet

but if I select a new campaign or one of the original, always Operation Arrowhead opens :confused:

excuse for my English

Thats strange i remember someone here have this problem but i dont know who you must use search option and maybe you find something or wait and maybe someone can help. Maybe search for "always start arrowhead campaign" or something like this. Did you patch the game to v1.59 ?

Yes it's very strange, the game is updated to the latest beta patch, I also tried to put the code that unlocks all missions and campaigns, but the problem remains the same, so I think I try to reinstall ArmA2 ...however, thank you!!

Yes i think you must reinstall the game and write if thats help.

No need to reinstall the whole game: just delete your saved campaigns in documents/ArmA2/saved.

Armaricc change the "read only" mode to off in your arma2profile folder in my documents.

And you can read here in troubleshoting or on armaholic forum "i cant play custom campaigns" maybe that will help :)

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Check with "read only" on and off.

I solved my problem. .. I just realized that if I use the default profile of ArmA2 instead of profile with my nickname, I can play downloaded campaigns...:j: