Sign in to follow this  
georgischer Maschinengewehr

Enemy Artillery Fire on me

hi,

hi all.. im new here..

i wanna enemy artillery fire on me.. how can i make COC artillery fire on me?

i`m west soldier and i wanna EAST soldier call artillery against me..

sorry for my language -(

Here's a quote from the Chain Of Command Unified Artillery 1.0 readme. You have every informations you need here to make AI fire on the player. BTW, I don't know if it works for version 1.1 but it should.

part of the coc arty 1.0 readme:

Using functions to bypass the interface.

AI Fire, the "quick and dirty way"

[MyHowitzer, [aimpoint]] call CoCfIFCallFire

aimpoint can be a position [x,y,z], or a unit.

MyHowitzer should be the unit name of a member of the firing group.

So if you've got mortars and howitzers, for example, you can select there.

Another example:[myhowitzername, [aimpointname], 3 , 1, 0, 0, true] call CoCfIFCallFire

and

[myhowitzername, {_this call CoCfIFAdjustFire; [myhowitzername] call CoCfIFFireForEffect] call CoCfIFMonitorMarker}] call CoCfIFMonitorMarker

That will:

A) request a high-angle, 3 round in adjust mission on the unit specified by aimpointname.

B) instruct the AI to track the spot round, and when it lands, adjust fire back on the aimpoint

C) fire for effect on the adjusted aimpoint.

----

The full functions:

CoCfIFCallFire.

Function -- transmits a call for fire (CFF) to a UA asset.

Returns -- string name of asset ("CoCIFA%")

usage:

(Bold designates required fields

[unit, [aimpoint], rounds,missiontype, firemode, distribution, trajectory] call CoCfIFCallFire

Required Fields

unit = the name of a unit in the firing group, or the group name. ******This does not have to be the UA assigned metavariable.

Aimpoint = An array of units or an[x,y,z] locations to aim at. ******Note that the number of aimpoints supported varies by asset being called. ******The mortar can only support one aimpoint; the MLRS and paladin support up to six.

Optional Fields:

Rounds: maximum number of volleys in mission

Mission Type: currently, 0 is In Effect, 1 is In Adjust

Fire Mode : 0 = Fire When Ready; 1 = At My Command

Distribution (howitzer only): 0 = BCS Circular, 1 = converged sheaf, 2 = OPEN sheaf, 3 = RANGED sheaf, 4 = PARALLEL sheaf.

Trajectory (howitzer only): true = use high-angle fire; false = use low-angle fire. ******

Examples:

[mypaladin, [mytarget]] call CoCfIFCAllFire

[mymortargroup, [[3000,4000,20], 12, 1] call CoCfIFCallFire

[CoCIFU12, [mytarget, player, hqbuilding], 20, 1, 1, 2, true] call CoCfIFCallFire

If you want better answer I suggest you to post your question about coc arty 1.1 here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=48537&highlight=coc+artillery

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller

hi,

thanks a lot Nikiller

i have BM-21 addon for EAST and when i call bm-21 they shoot only one rocket -( if i have planted 12 BM-21 Grad they shoot only one rocket.. i want to one BM-21 fire all rocket

Count how many rockets the BM-21 have. Let's say it has 12 rockets.Try [bM21Name,[targetName],12] call CoCfIFCallFire but not sure it will work. I never used COC arty then I might be wrong.

cya.

Nikiller.

PKMLover,

I've made what I think is a good template mission for making COC AI Artillery units fire. If you would like I can try and upload it somewhere...

I'd appreciate. :)

LINK

Obviously, extract the mission to

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Users\UserName\missions

Then open it up in the mission editor. I made the mission for my reference and therefore did not put a lot of effort into making step by step instructions within the editor.

Anyways, load the mission, wait for COC to start up and then use your radio to call for artillery. Note that the shells will take some time to impact.

I will try to answer any questions you have.