sxp2high

COOP 11 Tora Bora Campaign / Mission Pack (9 Missions)

Hi Guys... Started playing the Mission Pack.. In the OUTPOST.. I tried to move the AI team to different stations inside the FOB with the "move here" command.. It was a futile attempt - they would all relocate outside of the FOB... Can someone give me a hint on what is the best plan of action to succeed in this mission? All my attempts have ended in failure.. Thanks!

sxp - first off - GREAT MISSIONS - I do sincerely apologize if this is digging up an old thread but I couldn't find another after hours of searches... anyways... AWESOME!!! Note as to the issue of tasks and notes not starting till after missions are launched - issue found - its the UPSMON. Launching a dedicated server it has no problems as the clients simply don't see the call compile of the UPOSMON - however a client server does - also in SP... I've done torn the entire 9 mission pack apart and have simply narrowed it down to the UPSMON. I do not know what exactly in the UPSMON causes it but editing the line to call it seems to do the trick.

Secondly - while not an "Official Release" or patch - and with the demands of AM3 division of TAW I made some adjustments to both the mission file names and the files itself. Expanded to 12 man (divisional requirement) and went with a straight ACE w/ and w/o ACRE via mission parameters for simply adding a 152 or 148 radio - even with ACRE enabled and the ACRE parameter disabled a 343 is still given - and I also made a MASSIVE amount of adjustments to streamline the files, the missions, the loadouts (also updated to fit the 12 man SF-ODA that was the new "unit") as well as updating the loadouts to more modern standards and didn't kill those carrying 2 satchels...

Removed a lot of triggers, made adjustments to use publicVariable and should work with JIP as well. Still working - but I'll throw it your way if you'd like.

Glad you're still enjoying these! :)

You're definitely right about UPSMON. I too discovered that since. It has some kind of sleep 0.01; which is an absolute NO-GO for init.sqf (within the same scope/thread).

I would be happy to take a look and add it to the opening post, just send it to me via PM. :thumbsup:

Since Armaholic is no more, I updated the download links! Enjoy!

• Thanks 1