Sign in to follow this  
therev709

Vora_bat content theft

he is banned and known thief, case closed ... see no point to debate if more

so the whole thing was just to ban? I thought this should have brought some lesson to others, or something like that. Still, I see tons of mods in MOW and AS folder where content from POT and Modern Pack is used (I don't even have to remind about mods with BTD content, the mod you've asked to close, and i did that).

btw, they say i was banned only for multi-accounts...

so the whole thing was just to ban? I thought this should have brought some lesson to others, or something like that. Still, I see tons of mods in MOW and AS folder where content from POT and Modern Pack is used (I don't even have to remind about mods with BTD content, the mod you've asked to close, and i did that).

btw, they say i was banned only for multi-accounts...

Turns out you just don't follow the rules anywhere.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

Abs

His account has been banned.

There's nothing to discuss or debate, if you see anyone using our content in ways contrary to our TOS please report it and we will deal with it accordingly, I can be contacted via PM or Email: Placebo@bistudio.com