Sign in to follow this  
Dejanus

Graphics Card Question

as far as i am aware systems are rarely using 8 gb ram, but if it is cheaper to purchase at some point why not doing so.

other then that i5 should be ok gtx 560ti should be fine to but there is always room for improvement if your wallet allows it but then I would advice to wait till when you exactly know what mini maxi settings are required ;-) it might be yet cheaper again and you would be able to upgrade more sufficient to the game requirments.

kind regards

Well actually I plan to buy in about one 1/2 months so that I can play RAGE as soon as that comes out.

Well actually I plan to buy in about one 1/2 months so that I can play RAGE as soon as that comes out.

well son then I need to say you need to make a choice :D or ArmA3 is more inportent for you or not?

Nah look the I5 is fine the card should do fine to make sure you have room for improvements if needed so that you can upgrade your hardware cofiguration slightly if ArmA3 requirs it. So in fact you need to decide what is important to you, rendering graphics quality or only gameplay quality or even both I personally will go for both.

well son then I need to say you need to make a choice :D or ArmA3 is more inportent for you or not?

Nah look the I5 is fine the card should do fine to make sure you have room for improvements if needed so that you can upgrade your hardware cofiguration slightly if ArmA3 requirs it. So in fact you need to decide what is important to you, rendering graphics quality or only gameplay quality or even both I personally will go for both.

What if I just used my 720p rather than my 1080p, that would certainly raise the FPS, right?

What if I just used my 720p rather than my 1080p, that would certainly raise the FPS, right?

personally I would not go less then for 1080P but some don't mind I think this is more of a personal feel then a requirment for ArmA3 but non the less 1080p is to my pov better.

personally I would not go less then for 1080P but some don't mind I think this is more of a personal feel then a requirment for ArmA3 but non the less 1080p is to my pov better.

Hey, after playing console games with an average of 30FPS at 360p for so long, I think I can take Arma 3 with max settings (hopefully) at 720p.

Hey, after playing console games with an average of 30FPS at 360p for so long, I think I can take Arma 3 with max settings (hopefully) at 720p.

I stricktly focussed on PC games. But you have a valid point if you are used to play 30fps on a 360p then you will be deffinitly be fine with a 720p ;)