Sign in to follow this  
Buffer

Connection Error

I try to play ArmA II online and it says Bad Server Rejected version Please help !!!!! i know this is the wrongplace to post it but i didint know wjhere to post it

Edited by Foxhound
topic moved, duplicate removed! Please do not crosspost.

The troubleshooting forum probably would have been better. It sounds like you might need to patch up your ArmA 2 copy or you're trying to join servers running operation arrowhead, maybe.

I dont have Arrow head yet, i got a patch but idk where to put it, im blonde dont bag me

I dont have Arrow head yet, i got a patch but idk where to put it, im blonde dont bag me

You need to install the Arma2 1.10 patch. If you don't have the installer already ("i got a patch" is a little ambiguous), go to Arma2.com and get it. It should be fairly trivial to install - download the file, unzip it and execute. Then wait for the patching process to complete and you're done.

do i have to put it in the arma 2 folder?

As MadDogX said, update to the latest patch. And yes, put it in the ArmA folder or it won't "patch" the game....

Run the patch like a program and it will ask you were ArmA 2 is installed. It will most likely be pointing to the right place without any intervention.