Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

Oooo ofp: resistance e3 , day 3 shots

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Anaconda @ June 12 2002,20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, Avon Lady, which of the two is it??? If it is any of those at all<span id='postcolor'>

First answer me this:

What is the capital of Assyria?

(I have a feeling I'm not understood here sad.giftounge.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Postduifje @ June 12 2002,22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and offcourse the ministry of sillywalks:<span id='postcolor'>

Hello Polly!

_463071_parrot.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is the capital of Assyria.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, that depends on when you are refering to.

Around 884 BC the King Ashurnasirpal II establishes Calah as the capital of the kingdom of Assyria. This holds until about 705 BC when the King Sargon II builds Dar Sharrukin and establishes this as the new capital. Then in 689 BC, King Sennacherib destroys Babylon and makes Nineveh the capital of Assyria. This stayed as the capital of Assyria until the fall of the Assyrian empire in 612 BC.

There. I think thats finally sorted out =)

Now im off to get THE LARCH and have Buttered Scones with Tea while wearing womens clothing smile.gif

Tallyho,

HuBBa

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HuBBa @ June 13 2002,12:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is the capital of Assyria.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, that depends on when you are refering to.

Around 884 BC the King Ashurnasirpal II establishes Calah as the capital of the kingdom of Assyria. This holds until about 705 BC when the King Sargon II builds Dar Sharrukin and establishes this as the new capital. Then in 689 BC, King Sennacherib destroys Babylon and makes Nineveh the capital of Assyria. This stayed as the capital of Assyria until the fall of the Assyrian empire in 612 BC.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know that!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

-What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Huh? I..I don't know that. Auuuuuuuugh!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif :

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Directed by:

40 SPECIALLY TRAINED LLAMAS

6 VENEZUELAN LLAMAS

142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS

14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS

(CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA)

REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON

76000 BATTERY LLAMAS

FROM 'LLAMA-FRESH' FARMS LTD. NEAR PARAGUAY

and

TERRY GILLIAM & TERRY JONES<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, looks like they were really cutting it close with the release date, BIS must of just got finished with it, made a Europe version for 28th, and the delay for the rest of us must be time taken to export and localize it.

Hopefully the localizations are done properly, I recall problems with US versions of Red Hammer, and Russian versions of OFP was done quite poorly.