Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

All we've got here is jack and shit,

One of my favourite quotes from "Army of Darkness".

I want this movie on DVD, and i know it's there. But i have never seen it. I could download a DVD-rip from internet, so i could watch the movie (that's why i know it's there), but i want to buy it. I haven't seen it here in Holland. Has anybody seen this movie from Bruce Campbell. I must have it  sad.gif

One of my all time favourites: the evil dead series.

There is talk of another sequel in the works.

Army of darkness is great!!! A guy with shotgun and chainsaw fighting demons in the dark ages. That`s cult! tounge.gif

I hjave the 1st evil dead on DVD, and the 2nd on tape. But i want all of them on DVD. The computer game "Hail to the King" sucked c*ck. Very bad indeed. I hope the make a sequel to the Evil Dead series. smile.gif

rose4.jpg

I have the first on DVD, too. Well I`ve got something around 100 DVDs...

BTW who`s that fluffy elven girl?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 24 2002,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One of my favourite quotes from "Army of Darkness".

I want this movie on DVD, and i know it's there. But i have never seen it. I could download a DVD-rip from internet, so i could watch the movie (that's why i know it's there), but i want to buy it. I haven't seen it here in Holland. Has anybody seen this movie from Bruce Campbell. I must have it  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You can't find Army Of Darkness on DVD? My friend has the first edition that came out and the Special Edition!

You mean you can't find it for your region or at all period??

It's out there...I've seen it on Amazon and every Best Buy and Fry's!

I usd to have a g/f who didn't like Army of Darkness, so often when we we're making out I'd say "Gimme some sugar baby" or "Hail to the king baby"...it really used to piss her off tounge.gif

Good guy...bad guy...I'm the guy with the gun.

Best ... Line ... Ever

I doubt Sam Raimi will do another cheesy B movie. He's A list now with the success of Spider - Man

Shovelling dirt onto the dismembered Evil Ash: "Hey, you've got a little something on your face there..."

Throws a shovelful of dirt in Evil Ash's face: "See how it works?"