Sign in to follow this  
General_lee45

When you leader dies

In the heat of battle I was playing and we were taking a ridge of some pretty pesky snipers. Well all of the men of my little squad were killed so I ducked down and flanked the snipers. But then I was lost? I didnt know what else to do. I took the jeep back to the base but nothing happened. So what are you supposed to do when your leaders are killed off? Join them in the great battle field in the sky? confused.gif

Look at your objectives and mission plan......

And remember that one of the great things about games is that they have a restart button.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (amos m @ May 24 2002,04:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And remember that one of the great things about games is that they have a restart button.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif Where?!

wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (General_lee45 @ May 24 2002,02:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So what are you supposed to do when your leaders are killed off? Join them in the great battle field in the sky?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You take command of the situation and destroy all who oppose you. I do.

You systimatically put a bullet in all their heads till they hail YOU as leader (or col blake kicks u out the army) which has never happened to me, what acctually happens?