Sign in to follow this  
skyarcus

Session Lost!!!

Hi guys, i'm having a trouble with session lost, every time when i try to connect to a server with mods (ACE, ACRE etc..), this message appears and i return to lobby, when i try to connect to vannila servers it don't happens....

i'd like some help with this....

thnks

Sorry if this is a silly question, but... do you have the ACE and ACRE mods installed?

Are you running ArmA:2 Free??

Sorry if this is a silly question, but... do you have the ACE and ACRE mods installed?

Are you running ArmA:2 Free??

Sure i have dude, the main objective of my post was, why i'm getting session lost with servers with Addons, remembering that on the first time i try to connect i drop to the server, and the second time i usually can connect but can't stay at least 10 min with no ''session lost''

And not, i'm not running arma:2 free...

If you are using a shortcut on your desktop to start the game the target line may be to long to fit in its limited space. This may keep your game from loading all of the mods. You may have to use Six updater, armalauncher or a batch file to start the game to make sure everything is being loaded.

If you are using a shortcut on your desktop to start the game the target line may be to long to fit in its limited space. This may keep your game from loading all of the mods. You may have to use Six updater, armalauncher or a batch file to start the game to make sure everything is being loaded.

i'm using a launcher do load the mods, and i can affirm that the command line to launch the mods isn't the problem, cause many other people can play without this trouble using the same launcher...

=(

thnks for your help

Perhaps your joining a server that doesnt use ACE, which means when you join it your crashing the server, I've experianced it when people join my clans server when we're not running ace.