Sign in to follow this  
160thSOAR

Help Finding and Installing a WW2 Mod

First off, I'm terrible with computers. I will need to be slowly walked through anything involving computers.

Anyways....

STEP 1: I'm looking for a WW2 Mod that contains a large selection of vehicles, especially air vehicles. Also, if there is a mod that contains a Stuka, please direct me to it. So far, the best thing I've found is Invasion 1944. Any other advice?

STEP 2: I will probably need serious help installing it. Is Invasion '44 available for Yoma Addon Sync? If so, can someone direct me to a server URL to install it from? Do you need to have ACE2 installed to run '44?

If the mod isn't available for Addon Sync, how to I install it and turn it on/off?

After I select a mod and download it, I'll probably run into more problems and ask more questions.

Take I44 or FoW (31st in the Past)

Aircraft Mod is The Few, but i believe thats included in both, if not they will have the planes themselve.

Downloading put the files into your armed assault folder exsampel @ I44 oder @ 31st and use ArmA Launcher, check the Box of the mod and start.

Okay, I'll start downloading I44 tomorrow probably. If I have any issues, I'll update in this thread. I learned also that there are Domi versions of I44. :D

When looking for specific addons you should use the addon request topic which you can find here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74039

There also are numerous other topics explaining how to install and manage addons so you could use those or post in the specific addon/mod related topic.

So, if you have any questions related to I44 you use the I44 topic which you can find here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=117585&highlight=invasion