Sign in to follow this  
5LEvEN

Statistic tracking for arma 3

Do you want statistics tracking in arma 3  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want statistics tracking in arma 3

• No, I do not want statistics tracking in arma 3.
    • Yes, I do want statistics tracking in arma 3.

whats next.. people starts whining about the forum having stats aswell. number of post pr day.. total post, last active so on :p

also thouse who are so against stats, why is no one posting in arma2 section demanding it removed? let me guess..its not a big problem.. no one is uploading it to there site except a few hosters.

also what about the gamespy protocole.some sites keeps track of yours stats.. altho its no where near as accurate as the one generated by the server ."server log file"

yet this has not been a big issue.. what makes people think it will be any issue in arma3 still make me wounder.

the vast majority of arma players are grown up people. not many kiddies running around.

people who say stats are pointless since there are so many diffrent type of missions.

well. tell you what,. its simple making stats for spesific mission.

as long as you can parse out the server log you can make stats for every mission played on the server.

no need to put it all in one. coop,dm,cti so on.

keep the stats the server generated in the server log file. and improve it a bit. screw global stats.

as i pointed out.. this way people who want to look at stats can play on server which logs it.

simple as that .. if you dont like stats,. dont play on them servers.

this way both sides can be happy :)

id like private stats that only the player who got them could see. it would work for both sides: those who want to can see their stats after the game is over can, while those who have a stick up their butt about this won't ever have to look at their stat page.