Sign in to follow this  
Revolutionarma2

Arma 2 Revolution-new game mode

The Arma 2 Revolution team has been working on a new RPG and building off of the old RPGs that were created for arma 2. This is not another simple RPG, in this RPG two new sides have been added it is not cops vs civilians anymore.

In this new RPG you can play as the police(future government organizations will be added that you can play as), you can play as a civilian, as a communist rebel who plans to put Chernarus under Communism, and also as Jihad rebels who plan to put Chernarus under Sharia Law.

The Requirement to play this mod is that you must have Arma 2 Combined Ops.

What else is special about this RPG besides new factions is that you can choose to use the SLX mod or the ACE mod ingame for extra features, we also allow other mods that can enhance your gameplay or increase the graphics of the game.

Also one more feature of this, is that it requires no mods. But you can download certrain mods like weapon packs that we allow on the server to unlock new weapons in our RPG. This gives you the choice to play with no mods, or mods to unlock new things in the RPG, and enhance your gameplay.

We currently have no teamspeak, or website. If you have any questions you can send me a pm on here, or email me at Revolutionarma2@hotmail.com

Server is called Arma 2 Revolution.

We do not reset the server untill there is a major bug ingame(which we will try to fix and then restart the server) or unless if the player slots mess up. If the server does restart, please tell the admin what you lost and you will be refunded for it. We also have a ingame save system, but it restarts when the server restarts. Hopefully we will soon make it so your items will save after restarts.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Temp server is up.

Edited by Revolutionarma2

Na its an RPG, you have to join to obtain, its the latest craze lol.

Na its an RPG, you have to join to obtain, its the latest craze lol.

So I'll go onto their server and then I'll post a link to the mission? lol

So I'll go onto their server and then I'll post a link to the mission? lol

good luck, I can't even find the server