Sign in to follow this  
doonbugie

Fix the Igla pod.

I've always been curious to why the Igla pod can only fire one rocket at a time with a 3 second or so delay. Which is far from realistic, as there are two triggers and firing both at the same time would prove very useful. Here is a example of how it should be...

Youtube - The passage of the Igla system Strela @ 0:45

I'd love this fixed... :D

Edited by doonbugie

And by the way reduce the ridicolous high hitpoint amoutn on aircraft. Most aircraft can take more damage than a T-90 in this game.

And by the way reduce the ridicolous high hitpoint amoutn on aircraft. Most aircraft can take more damage than a T-90 in this game.

T90 can take a shitload of HE shells, all the aircraft can only take one.

Most aircraft in ArmA II can take up around to three direct missile hits from a MANPADS, it should be one or in an extreme case, two.

T90 can take a shitload of HE shells, all the aircraft can only take one.
Negative: Quick test in editor shows..T-90 explodes after 2 SMAW AT to the front or rear or side, does not matter and is completely ridicoulous

Mi-24P needs the same amount of SMAW AT as T-90...it's build in Joke for sure...flying tank...blabla.

Negative: Quick test in editor shows..T-90 explodes after 2 SMAW AT to the front or rear or side, does not matter and is completely ridicoulous

Mi-24P needs the same amount of SMAW AT as T-90...it's build in Joke for sure...flying tank...blabla.

Mi-24 is resistent to 50. cal at the most. I think the developers were high when they created Arma 2.

The Mi-24 has an enormous amount of hitpoints, but its main rotor tends to shut down if a single large-caliber rounds hits the engine block.

The Mi-24 has an enormous amount of hitpoints, but its main rotor tends to shut down if a single large-caliber rounds hits the engine block.

I've learned this many times, it seems emergency landing training does nothing.

Well, you can still autorotate.

Autorotation doesent work for me, I try it with Mi-24's I cronically use in Warfare BE but there is either a forest beneath me... or I explode on landing. But that isnt as much as an issue in takistan because there is nothing but sand.

Edited by doonbugie

The AH1 and AH-65is the same, to actually detroy it you usually need 3 MAAWS AT rounds.