Sign in to follow this  
OMAC

How to get ammo from squadmate

I just finished the Scud Buster BAF scenario. I ran out of anti-materiel rifle ammo at one point, and wanted to get a squadmate to drop a clip so I could pick it up and use it. I couldn't do it. If I selected him, and then hit "6", and selected "gear", the gear dialog would not display. One time it displayed for a split second before vanishing. Later, I asked him to gear or rearm at a truck, and the gear dialog would not come up then, either. Am I missing something? Bug? :confused:

One of the options available from the "6" menu was to Open Alice Pack. What Alice pack? If I selected that, the man would move off somewhere, and nothing would happen, no gear display.

Also, one of my mates got injured, and could not move at all. He couldn't board a truck, or move an inch. Niether me or my squadmates could heal him, drag him, or carry him. I had to shoot him in order to finish the scenario, as if I just left him and went to the exfil point with the rest of my squad, the scenario would not end. Any ideas?

Edited by OMAC

Select Map > Units > Gear and drop mags to ground.

If you use action menu gear command then the AI tries moves to closest dead body, ammo box or vehicle for gear selection.

Ah ha! Thanks! I'll try that. :)