Sign in to follow this  
Dreadnaught396

Domination server hosting issue

I'm having a problem hosting domination. I'm trying to use a version that another server has (7th Cav) and it will not work. I copied the file from MPmissionsCache to the Arma 2\MPmissions\ folder and it is detected. However, it will not load correctly. None of the scripting carries over and all players are immune to damage of any kind. Lots of UI and interaction options are missing as well. The main objective doesn't trigger. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Ok dude you need to do something about your post. So far at last count you posted in three diferent threads. Please read the forum rules before posting and ask a moderator to lock/delete some of the other post you made. This is not the way to look for help here.

So sorry that your eyes took the entire 1/16th of a second to skim past this post. Seriously wtf is wrong with this community? All assholes or what? How about instead of saying "Ugh stop posting, I'm above you" say "This is where you should post, and this might be whats wrong" as in TRY to do something positive with the problem. This community has no social skills from what I've seen so far. Theres trying to be organized and then theres going out of your way to be a dick. Did you not stop and think for a second that maybe trying to help with the situation will make it go away faster than pissing the guy off? Grow up.

Edited by Dreadnaught396

So sorry that your eyes took the entire 1/16th of a second to skim past this post. Seriously wtf is wrong with this community? All assholes or what? How about instead of saying "Ugh stop posting, I'm above you" say "This is where you should post, and this might be whats wrong" as in TRY to do something positive with the problem. This community has no social skills from what I've seen so far. Theres trying to be organized and then theres going out of your way to be a dick. Did you not stop and think for a second that maybe trying to help with the situation will make it go away faster than pissing the guy off? Grow up.

Lay off the coffee dude. I tried to help you in one of your many other post you made about the same thing. Spamming the forums and then calling people that try to help you names because you fucked up is not the way to get help.

I was gonna send you a fixed version of Domination 3.57 with armor and backpacks enabled plus a few extras but now you can get bent till you apologize for your actions.

lol cool story bro. Too bad you in fact DID NOT try to help. At all. Get off your high horse please.

Dude if your looking for help you don't need to be snotty, Btw you might want to ASK Xeno before you use his mission on your own server.

And also if your not using the main user on your computer you want to put it in the arma 2 other profiles and then select your profile and go to MP missions.

I rest my case. Like stated before this is not the way to ask for help. You might want to do some growing up yourself before posting again.

Grow up.

Some people just don't know how to ask for help.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I'm having a problem

Clearly.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Anyway, let's see if we can get you going...

The server you are putting it on, is it a dedicated server, or your own machine?

The file you have, it's a PBO file, yes?

Are you sure you have the required addons?

It certainly looks like all you have is the mission SQM or none of the scripts are starting. I bet the mission is at midnight when it starts?