Sign in to follow this  
mandaloin

PMC Mission 3: Confirmation help

Hey everyone, in the Private Military expansion on the third mission where you're supposed to clear the barricades with satchels the game doesn't seem to let me do it. My problem is I can't select the satchels. I know you can either use the mouse scroll wheel or the F key to select them but neither will bring up satchels. I'm completely certain I have them in my inventory. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forums, they are in your backpack, press g then double click on the backpack and it will show 3

I'm aware of that, I have them out of my backpack and actually in my inventory next to my mags and they still don't work.

Im not sure but in ace mod wenn you wont put satchels you must use special interaction key.im not sure but its prabobly The windows function key not so far from alt key :).

Check ace mod keys if im wrong.

To place satchels in ace press the odd looking key next to between the right Alt and the right Ctrl keys.

You will see a explosives thing click on that and then click place satchel.

Then while looking at the satchel you just placed press the left windows key and select safety off or something off that.

Then you get a safety off satchel 1 action menu item. When you select that you will get a detonate satchel 1 action menu item and that will set it off

when i put the satchel charges, i blow it up. But the barricade still stands, :S

i also tried placing and deactivating the satchles, it was reported that it also worked.

But the barricade stll stands.

Edited by Sgt Gul

when i put the satchel charges, i blow it up. But the barricade still stands, :S

i also tried placing and deactivating the satchles, it was reported that it also worked.

But the barricade stll stands.

Any mods on?

In PMC V1.00 setting satchels in this mission bugged...

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15526

...so it is more likely to still be have compatibility issues with mods.

Edited by Hanzu

yeah ive got plenty mods, is playing the whole PMC campaing worth it? Because i dont feel like starting all over again, if i remove mods then it wont load.

yeah ive got plenty mods, is playing the whole PMC campaing worth it? Because i dont feel like starting all over again, if i remove mods then it wont load.

My best advice is to turn off mods and restart that mission. Reverting in that mission should onlt erase your gamesaves and progress for that mission and not the progress for campaign.

I'm using ACE2 and I can set the satchels no problems but they dont destroy the barricade. Oh well..

Any mods on?

In PMC V1.00 setting satchels in this mission bugged...

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15526

...so it is more likely to still be have compatibility issues with mods.

Its the barricade, same problem as old depot some tanks etc. I think. Maybe it gets fixed in a beta, maybe it don't.