Sign in to follow this  
jaynus

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.2 Stable (TS3 pre) - Release Thread

Hi this is a really nice tool but have some problems with some things. I use the ACRE_V1.2.9.349_StandAlone_X64 and then I went to update to ACRE_V1.2.10.381_x64 but then Acre says error every few minutes or I can not join channel anyone knows something

Richieb0y, what version of TS3 are you using? I had to roll back from TS version 3.0.0 RC2 to 3.0.0 RC1 to get rid of those error messages. If that's the case for you too, you can download v.3.0.0 RC1 here, it works just fine by me with this RC1 and the latest version of ACRE (v1.2.10.381).

Edited by CoolFire
Added details about ACRE version

Some help needed, i know it's an old issue. Recently got the error message "missing bb script" with missing dsound.dll ingame. I've copied the dsound.dll from arma2 folder into expansion\beta still the same. Got the latest acre and jayarma2lib from sixupdater and running OA CO. Any pointers is appreciated.

You may find that, on start up you were prompted to update your version of JayArmA2Lib, as I often am. Whenever I attempt this auto-update my anti-virus software (Norton) kicks up a massive hissy-fit, and not only removes/quarantines the updater .exe, but also removes dsound.dll. Check that this hasn't happened to you, as the 'missing bb script' error is usually because dsound.dll has gone walk about.

I am, running 1.3.2 and almost every time I run ACRE in game, my TS3 will crash, causing me to hotmic and not allowing me to use my radio. I will then alt-tab out of game, close it and restart it, but it does not load back up. Why is this? And is anyone else having this issue?

Moderator, please lock this thread.