Sign in to follow this  
victim913

Possibility of removing header after Reinforcements?

More of a question than suggestion. But nowhere else to put it. Similar to other threads discussing unpbo stuff.

But once Reincforcements arrive, wouldn't it be ok for BIS to unblock the header or whatever that stops us from opening pbo's for BAF and PMC?

I thought maybe it was blocked to avoid people from doing stuff with the "Lite" versions of those packages. And it seems like that once BAF came out all the OA stuff became unblocked. Could be wrong but..

Just reskinning those things, especially pmc soldiers. It's one thing to have soldiers look the same, but the PMC guys don't wear uniforms. So it looks like they all get on their cell phones the night before calling their "mates" wondering what each guy is going to wear the next day so they can all match and give each other tips on what colors clash with the terrain and vehicles.

I mean it just looks bad to have 2 or 3 different units wearing the same clothes it just looks bad. Or everyone with m4's looks identical, but to also make the defensive marksman look identical (or whoever). Or give them uniforms.

Just let us help you along and give a better variety of skins. please

Anyway, thanks. love all the stuff you guys do. What's next? you gonnna add more stuff to the small factions like CZ or Germany, or give us better Opfor factions that actually exist like China, Koreas, etc...

I also want to take a pick inside that transport chopper mission from BAF where objectives appear in a random order

Why not just ask in an editing section how to do that, metalcraze? Heck, I can provide at least one solution right now:

whichObj = random 100;

if (whichObj < 25) then {<insert adding objective 1 code here>};
if (whichObj > 25 && whichObj < 50) then {<insert adding objective 2 code here>};
if (whichObj > 50 && whichObj < 75) then {<insert adding objective 3 code here>};
if (whichObj > 75 && whichObj < 100) then {<insert adding objective 4 code here>};

That in itself allows for the game to choose a random objective to add out of a possibility of 4. It's simple maths to figure out how to increase it. ;)

Ah ok thanks. Sorry.

Still would've been nice to see the whole mission because as I take it it's more complex than that (it "spawns" the action).

Really weird of BIS to lock missions out of all things, considering that people who don't own BAF get them in multiplayer when playing with guys who do regardless (yeah I know this one isn't coop)