Sign in to follow this  
Wilson_B

Issue with mission in editor after 1.59 patch:(

Finished working on a mission for my campaign last night, tested it, was working great. Noticed the 1.59 patch was out, downloaded and installed it before I went to bed. I go to load my mission in editor today and it said something along the lines of Failed to load mission and does nothing... Tried loading another mission just to see what happened and it loaded fine... Any ideas?

Im just gonna try copy pasting all the text from 1.58 mission sqm into the new mission folder I made for 1.59...

my first guess would be that you made the mission with a addon of some sort, and you loaded it without the addon.

Its strange man because I didnt touch a single thing after closing editor last night and patch. Nothing in Arma II Launcher was touched mod wise... However I had a backup of this map from earlier on last night which I tried and it loaded fine... This really puzzles me as I swear I didnt alter anything after finishing mission test in editor last night. Just suspended mission and quit to desktop (Alt-F4), installed patch, slept, worked, got on again to do mission work, booted arma2...

Oh well the older backup from lastnight loaded so Im happy.... Thanks for takin time to respond however... Now if I could just fig out why unitPlay is acting so crazy.... but thats for another forum section/thread;)

Anyhow enjoy this trio of dancing bananas.

:yay::yay::yay:

Edited by Wilson_B

Me and my buddy started get these kind of errors after patching to 1.59 (done like 7 times in 12h). Ded. server working no problem so far, but we as clients are having these kind of problems. Only addon we are using is Isla Duala 1.91. Arma 1.57 never crashed.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: arma2oa.exe

Application Version: 1.59.79.384

Application Timestamp: 4d8cde6f

Fault Module Name: arma2oa.exe

Fault Module Version: 1.59.79.384

Fault Module Timestamp: 4d8cde6f

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0021b5a0

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1035

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

@Maltti

latest beta pacth changelog:

(current patch candidate)

[79441] Fixed: Crash when assembling GMG, L2A1 crew served weapons.

[79345] Fixed: Crash when CreateGearDialog was called from user dialog.

was any of these a result of your server crash?