Sign in to follow this  
wipman

- ArmA2 (****************** is back).

Hi, yesterday i was playing a MP coop and then weird things began to happen, exploding cows... tanks rains... spawn as a dog... etc; then someone used the general radio command (the one that BattleMage uses) to say "****************** Rules, this game Sucks!". And shutted down the server.

This happened (ovbiously) in a public server, but it made me very angry to see this dirty SOTB back to screw the fun of the ArmA2 players; i think that BIS should allow only to have a .jpg on the "C:\Documents and Settings\whatever\My documents\ArmA 2\" folder aside of the ArmA2 config and player's profile, and a server side option to allow certain custom files (faces) or other kind, like silly sounds... but don't allow the joining players to have any script on that folder and kick 'em inmediatly.

There must be a way of hunt down this ****************** suckers and do something physical againist 'em, so... if you know where some of this fools live... post the direction and let's beat 'em to death. Let's C ya

^

This.

No point in giving these guys the attention they so desperately seek.