Sign in to follow this  
mycatsaid

Heli Lift in Domination

Hi, I've been looking at getting the heli lift to work in Domi, for some reason it's not working on mine.

I've downloaded multiple standalone ones and I have noticed there is a lift script in the map folder already.

Can anyone give me either a script or tell me how to get the current domi one working? Everytime I try to edit the init.sqf my map won't load.

Could you give me a decent explaination on where to put the code because it just breaks my mission everytime I try.

P.s. I have searched the forums, I looked in that "How to expand domi thread" didn't really find anything.

Thanks!

Edited by mycatsaid

Hello

What ver Domi are you working with and is it a modded map you are starting with?

Hello

What ver Domi are you working with and is it a modded map you are starting with?

Hi I'm not so sure of the version. It's on Takistan just standard version of it pretty much.

I have the scripts for the lift ect that came with it.

x_heli_action.sqf

x_heli_release.sqf

x_helilift.sqf

x_helilift_wreck.sqf

I just don't know how to make them run from the init.sqf I think.

learn to use the search button on forums.

1 time search for lift yielded several results, including:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=108310&highlight=Lift

Yeah, that's the one I downloaded ¬_¬

I did say I've alreayd looked but I don't know how to get them into my already made DOMI mission.

I got the one you linked me to and I tried to pick out the code and I couldnt get it to work.

Can you help me out?

yeah my bad, jumped to a conclusion.

latest official domination is 2.57, also 3PARA clan and many others have many public updated and modified/unmodified versions of domination with fully working lift scripts.

You can just join a public server, play the mission and get your own free working copy in your arma directory/MPmissions and use a unpbo or something to extract it if you want to edit it further.

yeah my bad, jumped to a conclusion.

latest official domination is 2.57, also 3PARA clan and many others have many public updated and modified/unmodified versions of domination with fully working lift scripts.

You can just join a public server, play the mission and get your own free working copy in your arma directory/MPmissions and use a unpbo or something to extract it if you want to edit it further.

Hm, ok thanks, I'll just do that then.

Yeah, that's the one I downloaded ¬_¬

I did say I've alreayd looked but I don't know how to get them into my already made DOMI mission.

I got the one you linked me to and I tried to pick out the code and I couldnt get it to work.

Can you help me out?

Hello

if you are working with a Domination map you dont need that script.

that script is for adding lift to a map you make to save time.

If you want help with the Domi map lifting (like adding vehicles that can be lifted?)

PM me I am working on a map now

Hello

if you are working with a Domination map you dont need that script.

that script is for adding lift to a map you make to save time.

If you want help with the Domi map lifting (like adding vehicles that can be lifted?)

PM me I am working on a map now

I sent you a message.