Sign in to follow this  
mazikaty

plz help meeee to play the game

frist i got this error

FuN85530.jpg

when the game start i got this error

a7C85530.jpg

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

We're not blind here, so there is no need to change the font size to the biggest available. And in the time you reduced the images you could have also typed in the error messages.

Uninstall the game. Install it again and patch it to 1.57.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

We're not blind here, so there is no need to change the font size to the biggest available. And in the time you reduced the images you could have also typed in the error messages.

Uninstall the game. Install it again and patch it to 1.57.

MR. mazikaty Wolle can be your best friend and a big help with understanding on how the game works do what he says! you can't go wrong! PS. WELCOME to the community.

That error typically comes up when you have your target line set up incorrectly when using beta patches. Are you using beta patches? If so, make sure your shortcut's target line contains something like this:

Edit: Scratch that, I can see from your picture that you're running unpatched. W0lle's answer is your best course of action.

Edited by Zipper5