Sign in to follow this  
ray243

Dead/Not updated addons

I think people aren't reading between the lines here with Ray's thread here.

The point being even though he was off target on the content, and not specifically understanding the status of the community,

I think Ray in general had the spirit to do something for the community.

Ray i think you need to find what it is you can do, and follow the path that will help you create something everyone can appreciate,

small or big, I did that myself with an idea, a thought.

Dont feel sorry for yourself because you were wrong about something, you just didn't do enough homework, negitive feedback is feedback

if you take it the wrong way then it defeats you instead of helps you.

So stop being down and do something, if you need help there plenty of folks here that can as well as references, people are more

than willing to help a guy who help themselves then ask for help and never had tried.

Step it up!

I think people aren't reading between the lines here with Ray's thread here.

The point being even though he was off target on the content, and not specifically understanding the status of the community,

I think Ray in general had the spirit to do something for the community.

Ray i think you need to find what it is you can do, and follow the path that will help you create something everyone can appreciate,

small or big, I did that myself with an idea, a thought.

Dont feel sorry for yourself because you were wrong about something, you just didn't do enough homework, negitive feedback is feedback

if you take it the wrong way then it defeats you instead of helps you.

So stop being down and do something, if you need help there plenty of folks here that can as well as references, people are more

than willing to help a guy who help themselves then ask for help and never had tried.

Step it up!

Yeah, thanks for understanding. At least you know what I tried to do. Too bad I failed miserably. But now that I know it doesn't work this way. But this was a shit attempt. So sorry everyone!