Sign in to follow this  
POPKA

NCR Troopers 1.0

Sorry for leaving this so long, had an absolute nightmare about a year ago the harddrive went on my laptop and I had none of the work backed up (which at the time included Raiders, Finished NCR troops/rangers, Vault dwellers & Khans as well as lots of objects) and I didn't have the willpower to start pretty much from scratch after what I released here, though I thought I'd leave a post here to say that I'll be updating the NCR troops soon and adding a few units of Legion troops for them to fight against too. Not sure If I will do anything past that though at the moment.

5spk4.jpg

Very nice. Since the Legion prefers meelee weapons, are you planning to do any machetes or such? ProfTournesol managed to make totally unscripted meelee weapons into his VVV mod, so you might want to take a look how he did it.

Very nice. Since the Legion prefers meelee weapons, are you planning to do any machetes or such? ProfTournesol managed to make totally unscripted meelee weapons into his VVV mod, so you might want to take a look how he did it.

I wasn't going to give them any melee weapons as such as they'd just get slaughtered against guns, I was however going to give them throwing spears, there was a mod a while ago which had well implemented throwing spears and I was going to look at the config and see how they'd done it. Yeah I'm using a couple of ProfT's models as bases for the legion troops.

I've released an updated version of the NCR troops and also added the Caesars Legion troops I made, they're just beta atm will be updating this periodically. Not sure whether to make it a fallout mod or not yet at the moment as there are alot of thing's I'd like to do (Making an island and such)

Thanks for coming back Popka! Nice work here, but scoped rifle have no zoom. Anyway, good luck!

Hello, I'm new.

I'm a bit of a Fallout junkie, so when I saw this I was pretty excited.

Please, please keep working on this, and good luck.

N.B. If you have time, could you add civilians?

Thanks!