Sign in to follow this  
blackwasp

ULD4 dropship needs help

i have the model 90% done and textured for a alpha release but need help with the .cpp file for aimations and flight anyone care to help?

no the movie "ALIENS" use to transport USMC troops and the apc form the suloco UL-D4 cheyyne AT for close airsuport

Edited by blackwasp

Dude... if you speak to that b00ce chap who was making the same a few months back, maybe he could help you out?

Who else has been waiting for someone to churn this out? :)

WOW alien drop ship,,, noooooo shit i just watch that movie again not long ago whole time was thinking if some body would make a alien mod featur the drop ship and that apc,,, man ooo man blackwasp good luck really looking forward to take it for a spin...

sory i totally can't make mod i even hav trouble with making mission not to mention mod wish u will find some help soon... eh hav u try ask [GLT]Myke for help??? he should be able to help and very likely to help too or ask him who like a alien drop ship he should know a few...

and at last, would u make a A2 version???? i deleted A1 ages ago, well if u don't make A2 version is fine i can always reinstall caa1

Im afraid ArmA is too dead for this. You might want to try releasing it for ArmA II, at the moment the "SciFi" Movement there gains more and more followers, and even "standart" addon makers will be able to help you.