Sign in to follow this  
Calthazar

Mapper in need of assistance!!

Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to post or not, I'm sure a mod will let me know if it isnt.

I'm working on a map right now and I need a few custom models to go on it. I would (and will if I must) make them myself but I wanted to ask if anyone might be willing to assist me as I have no experience with modeling and I think the objects I need can be quickly and simply made by an experienced modeler. If someone thinks they can help me please give me a PM, I have Xfire, Steam, AIM, Microphone, and a variety of other ways to discuss the details.

I felt this belonged in the Addons forum because I will be releasing the map for use once it reaches a satisfactory beta stage in development, no time soon (1 month at the earliest, just to get input) though I will be working on it continuously and hope to have a near complete release in around 3 months.

Hope to hear from someone!

Calthazar

List what you need. Might have some OFP stuff that will work for you.

Tell a mod to move this to edit thread. It should be in the visitor (island making).

@Prototype: I need rocks that I'm allowed to retexture, particularly dark colored ones would be preferred, think volcanic. If you've ever played on Namalsk by Sumrak his AI Object is very similar to what I need:

AI on Namalsk

Hell if I can get something like that I'll be absolutely psyched. Also if you happen to have any interesting Industrial buildings, think power plant type or buildings with pipes, those might be very useful to me. I would probably need to be able to modify them though, and I'm certainly not asking anyone to make them for me. Essentially if theres some freeware models that fit these descriptions that you can hook me up with I would be very grateful.

Thanks for your time,

Calthazar