Sign in to follow this  
RatPak

Spetznaz is history!

Hiya all.

I just wanted to start a forum discussion on the Spetznaz, and possibly the resistance.

The Spetznaz are cool in OFP because they are different, and probably because they are rarely publicised about. We hear a lot of general talk about some of the western special forces, but none of the east. In OFP we suddenly get the chance to play a Russian special forces soldier.

I was just thinking that we could talk about it. Anything, missions, weapons, uniforms, etc.

I used to particpate in large squad battles in the Infantry in OFP, but now, especialy in multiplayer missions, I have a bigger interest in being in a smaller special forces unit, especially when you partake in missions that editors create where you get dropped behind enemy lines for sabotage missions or as a sniper team.

Actually, if any of you have created cool missions like that I'd like to enquire about them.

Moved to OffTopic.

Ahhh, where is my Mod status, when it is most needed...

And to the topic: Only thing that I miss is a better camo.

I love the Spetsnaz head gear.

That looks really cool. Kindof like how Gymbal looks.

There's this baseball player here at my school who wears the exact same kind of head gear, and it looks really cool.

Can someone tell me how to put on head gear like that? It would soo boost my ego! LOL!