Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Muhahahaha

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 14 2002,11:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go to THIS link

biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You should be whipped but, for all we know, you might enjoy it.

Gorgi, let me level with you. I personally have nothing against Pan. For all i know, hes probably a perfectly nice guy just doing his thing. And thats where it ends in my mind and i go and do something else. You, on the other hand seem to have this sick infatuation with him, almost making fun of him, but embracing him at the same time to extent of putting a picture of him frolicking in front of a barn, dancing ballet in purple of all colors, and one where he just seems to be enjoying his un canny pinkness in your signiture. You are sick. You and Nordin should hook up and spawn a race of homsexual, 1000 lb monkey.............THINGS!!!

Aggggghhhhh! No not again!!!!

*hides*

I'm gonna form a new organization. MAPP (Men Against Peter Pan)

If that's Peter Pan I wonder what Captain Hook looks like.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 14 2002,11:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm gonna form a new organization. MAPP (Men Against Peter Pan)<span id='postcolor'>

I was thinking of Stop Pan Afuendos with a Machinegun.  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was thinking of Stop Pan Afuendos with a Machinegun<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL! tounge.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

oh shit, there goes the planet.

those are some whacky ears

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 14 2002,12:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">those are some whacky ears<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think so.

Denie your Pan frustrations as you like Aculaud. We know you want him.

peter_dancewear_sit1.jpg

Come sit on my lap Aculaud, and feel my bump

Ok, serious Gorgi now. I have changed my signature. I quit with Pan, and will never post a Pan Picture anymore. I will never visit his site and will never look at posts where he appears. All i want now is the custom fave R. Geschwarzenge is going to make from this dude. I will use this face to kill him, and let him crash with choppers etc.

I make a statement

NO MORE PETER PANS

what about the different outfits? i want to gun his green ass down with a 125mm HEAT...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 14 2002,11:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I quit with Pan, and will never post a Pan Picture anymore. I will never visit his site and will never look at posts where he appears.<span id='postcolor'>

We KNOWZzzz you want to.

We KNOWzzzzz.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 14 2002,12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We KNOWZzzz you want to.

We KNOWzzzzz.<span id='postcolor'>

Is this what's meant by OFP Resistance? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is this what's meant by OFP Resistance? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

PAN SEZ: "Resistance is futile."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

peter_dancewear_sit1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Is it me or does he look drunk and tired in that last one where is is in the chair wearing green?

he's all worn out from a night of...brb got to go barf...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">he's all worn out from a night of...<span id='postcolor'>

Dung punching?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 14 2002,02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Denie your Pan frustrations as you like Aculaud. We know you want him.<span id='postcolor'>

No, i want YOU, Gorgi tounge.gif LOL

AARRRGGHHH!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! PETER GAYPAN AGAIN NO!!!!!!

Where the fuck is the therapy thread when u need it!!??