Sign in to follow this  
fatty86

Multiplayer Co-op Clans/Groups?

Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good groups that gather for co-op play once a week or so?

Ideally I'd like a group that isn't mod crazy - maybe a few custom islands or something - and uses teamwork and tactics.

I'm not really interested in PvP or anything like that. Just a decent group of mature folks to get together with and hash through some co-op missions once a week or so.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I should also mention that I'm an experienced mission designer, and would be interested in making missions for a group as well.

Edited by fatty86

Try Comrades in Arms.

ciahome.net will get you started.

Their numbers are not numerous though, but they are one of the rare non-mod coop clans.

If you will ever decide to go for ACE mod (why wouldn't you?) - then come join us at GOL

Regardless of whatever way you'll pick both gather on Sundays, 7 GMT. But both play ops in the mid-week as well.

Edited by metalcraze

metalcraze, do you have a link with some more info about GOL?

I'm not totally opposed to mods - just the last time I tried ACE, the install/maintenance was a real hassle and required a separate updater suite. Maybe things have changed for the better since then.

You'd be welcome at brothersinhonour.com, mature players for fun.

We have a vanilla arma2 server, an OA and graw2 server, and teamspeak 3 (req'd).

Coop missions, tactical, teamwork, no run & gun.

We really enjoy what Norrins' revive brings to a mission, so we adapt missions to include it and make some custom missions too.

Feel free to check the group page, join TS3 from there, join up (free) for passwords.