Sign in to follow this  
KEVINMGXP

ArmaTastic Replacement Mod

Sadly i can not find any people to pres-sue this mod, i hope i can pick it up later when i get more experienced. I will focus on an older project for campaign development.

kind Regards KBourne.

Edited by KBourne
Renamed the mod to a more community related project with the new logo

So, I just wanted to say: I love this Idea and I was hoping for something like that since OA! And if you need anything, tell me Mate! I'm with ya and try to help you with that one.

But I also ask other modders around here to help us with this venture. This project is

far too large for one/two person/s. If we could establish a kind of a small team, the

work would go much more faster and easier. Let us start something great, something BIG, TOGETHER!

Jarhead

EDIT:

Sound modder:We will need people that can take on the sound part for better environment sounds, replacement sounds for guns viacules and so on ..

Put me on the list!

Edited by LordJarhead

So, I just wanted to say: I love this Idea and I was hoping for something like that since OA! And if you need anything, tell me Mate! I'm with ya and try to help you with that one.

For now I'm focusing on making replacements my self, i figured that out already past couple off days, now I'm looking on info how to hide the addon so it will not show up and only the replacements will be left.

If i figured that all out i will need to know and look how to rename class names off the addons that will be used and also rename the pbo's so they wont contradict with the original releases.

But I also ask other modders around here to help us with this venture. This project is

far too large for one/two person/s. If we could establish a kind of a small team, the

work would go much more faster and easier. Let us start something great, something BIG, TOGETHER!

I will, or at least i try, i hope others get interested too and want too take a part off it, its like you said this is way to big to do it on our own ... For now i want to take this step by step first part will be the CdCKZ, i wan't to make it more off a modern Army in the line off the textures off Rellikki's units, i will need models for that too

Special forces so they will be able to be repainted in the same context of the CRA units

Armor i had in mind to use a T90 for a MBT and a T80 retexured also to fit in the theme off the CRA Units

Put me on the list!

Thanks for the support and advice, i putted you on the list ;-) hope others will follow ....

Regards.