Sign in to follow this  
Chill

Gunner 2 driver

I have played OPF for along time and a problem is swichting from driver to gunner. When you are in battle, switching from driver to gunner is a pain in the bottom! If they could be a bindable key so you can just press "F1" for eg, and go to the driver or gunner, it would make it a lot better for al of us. Just try switching from driver to gunner when you are going up a hill and a enemy is near, it is damn impossible.

i think if u stop the vehicle to a complete halt then there is no trouble swapping positions.

Although it would be funny to see a driver and gunner try to switch positions in a real M1A1 tank while moving biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ May 10 2002,12:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Although it would be funny to see a driver and gunner try to switch positions in a real M1A1 tank while moving biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

"Ah...! Get your foot outta my...oh! not there!...oof! Almost..."

Actually, I think it would be a great idea if OFP had the option to set up hotkeys or shoertcuts for certain specific actions...

Like ejecting out of jets, really need a faster way to do it in an emergency, other than scrolling through the menu. Makes me laugh sometimes, I'm hurtling towards the ground, and I'm trying to activate the menu, flaps down...no....gear down...not working....

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ May 10 2002,12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Like ejecting out of jets, really need a faster way to do it in an emergency, other than scrolling through the menu. Makes me laugh sometimes, I'm hurtling towards the ground, and I'm trying to activate the menu, flaps down...no....gear down...not working....

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ummm something tells me this happend a lot to me..

Eject where is the damn eject button, engine off...shit wrong button, auto land, aargh...aaah there eject...BANG...shit to late

or else by the time you find the eject button you are half way over the ocean or you are just at the other end of the map smile.gif

Yesh, it would be great to be able to make keystrokes trigger any action in the action menu. It could work like the "action" command, so you could make the keys trigger any action, even custom actions added by scripts...

What would do G for gear and F for flaps buttons hurt anyhow? G might be compass I cant think of it off the top of my head.

It's pretty simple to find action in action menu with wheel mouse. I can find it without problems. Also, too much functions avaible on keyboard would make mess in the game.